Re: crimson gfx : little touch #2

I suppose there should be mountains with green color, `cause there it is in the real world, and for additional eye-candy effect for the game;
a problem to make it look different from the grass is, however.

Yeah, maybe the "middle" mountains and the little ones can be more grassy.

Here is a new shot, hq are modified, port too, and "where you get cristals" too.
I also modified the GFXupdate level to show the different ground levels, I like them :)

Old : http://eva.krystale.net/~mrpingouin/render/shot08.png
New : http://eva.krystale.net/~mrpingouin/render/shot09.png