Re: Documentation about Crimson Architecture?

Looks my last mail got munged again...

On 08.01.2005 13:57, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> On 08.01.2005 10:38, Dave Fancella wrote:
> I don't know about Jens, but from my point of view what we're needing more
> than coding is graphic design, writing, and music/sound effects.  And
> map-makers.  Map-makers probably more than anything else.  There's a lot of
> the game that looks good, but could be fleshed out more with these
> people.

I generally agree that we need help in the mapping and art departments
more urgently than coders. If Sascha and Matthias are proficient in one
of these areas I'd also suggest working on the non-coding matters first.
But if they aren't, a little support in the coding department won't hurt,
either.

And there are a few things I'm not sure how to do (like network play)
or simply haven't gotten around to (like the file dialog), so it's not like
everything you could wish for is already there. Additionally fresh blood
often brings in a few new ideas (while I hope they don't warm up too many
old ones ;)) and that rarely is a bad thing.

Jens