Re: Tutorial campaign

On 25.01.2005 16:32, Torinthiel wrote:
> The very first message, explaining where you can move units.
> I think it should say "Your unit is able to move only to the *lit* hexes
> or squares in one turn."
>
> It was light hexes, but what does that mean? That these hexes are not
> heavy? Or are they pure light and no darkness? IMHO they are lit as
> a bulb is lit.

No, light as an adjective is not only the opposite of heavy, but also
the opposite of dark. As such it is of course closely related to lit,
but lit would imply we somehow made the tiles extra light (ie. lighter
than normal) by shining a light on them or something. Which we don't.
We just darken the inaccessible hexes. So light is actually fine.

Do we need an update for the Polish translation? ;-)

Jens