Re: Debain package for Crimson Fields

FlashFashion wrote:

Alan Wilson wrote:

Well since I'm not to hot on the coding side of things, I'll have a go
at a roman tilset for now. I've done a couple of units, but much more
to do yet.

As for SDL_ttf, well I did try to compile it, but I got an error when
doing the make step, I've put my error on the SDL forum, but I've only
had the one reply, from another user having the same problem and asking
if I had found away to fix it :( If I can get an SDL_ttf deb package
that should do the trick too, I've gone to debain unstable, but the only
SDL libaries seem to be just the graphic ones... never mind I'll keep
looking :)

Try compat-xxxx programs, I used Fedora Core 1 and Red Hat 9, and have
those packages installed, then I could compile SDL_ttf normally, but,
that is long time (several months) ago, and I can`t be sure that if the
image itself is correct.

The file names are
"compat-gcc-7.3-2.96.118.i386.rpm"
"compat-gcc-c++-7.3-2.96.118.i386.rpm"
"compat-libstdc++-7.3-2.96.118.i386.rpm"
"compat-libstdc++-devel-7.3-2.96.118.i386.rpm"

Hope that would be helpful.

Regards
Brain @ TW

It is only an backward-compatibility issue I suppose, shall not be too
hard to be solved.

BTW, I personally look forward to your new tiles very much, variety is
a key I judge how long a game may stay on the hard disk of my machines. :p

Regards.
Brain @ TW

PChome交友~~幸福天天有 \*^o^*//
http://love.pchome.com.tw/