Re: Debain package for Crimson Fields

On 06.07.2004 08:33, Alan Wilson wrote:
> As for SDL_ttf, well I did try to compile it, but I got an error when
> doing the make step, I've put my error on the SDL forum, but I've only
> had the one reply, from another user having the same problem and asking
> if I had found away to fix it :(  If I can get an SDL_ttf deb package
> that should do the trick too, I've gone to debain unstable, but the only
> SDL libaries seem to be just the graphic ones... never mind I'll keep
> looking :)

I couldn't believe Debian had no package for SDL_ttf, so I went over
and did some digging (I mean, they have packages for everything and
their dogs (and their lice, too, most probably). While they didn't
have one at first glance, a second look showed that they just cleverly
renamed it so noone can find it. It's called libsdl-ttf2.0 or something.
Hope that helps.

Jens