Re: FNA campaign story

Jens Granseuer wrote:

On 29.07.2004 20:28, FlashFashion wrote:

SPECS? Well.... which shall they use?
SHMEL or TOW?

The new unit could either carry something like SHMEL, as in the following link:
http://www.kracik.com/me/w_shmel.html
this one is sutible for single soldier,
however, if they are to use the other one, as the following link:
http://www.hqmc.usmc.mil/factfile.nsf/0/4ba8f1e3958ca16d8525628100789abb?OpenDocument
they will need hammer or jeep.

The TOW is exactly what we already have: the scouts.
Oh, I see.

Currently, available units have the following spec:
Unit Name, Anti Ground, Anti Air, Anti Ship, Speed, Armor
Heavy Tanks 20 10 20 7 20
Medium Tanks 15 0 15 8 15
AA Tanks 12 20 12 9 15
Scout 15(1-2) 0 12(1-2) 10 10 Infantry 10 8 10 6 10

Maybe the New Infantry Should have following spec:
10(1-2) 8 8(1-2) 4 10 or they could have:
12(1-2) 0 10(1-2) 4 10

I suppose the low speed is the key to make the game balanced,
it is 4 or 5, should not be too fast.

Artillery and AA Guns have a speed of 5, and that's really slow
already. Anything slower than that might be mistaken for an immobile
unit ;-). Seriously, I don't think slower than 5 is a good idea.

I'm not sure about whether these Super Troopers should have
long-range weapons. I think I'd just prefer a stronger brother like
                 18           10        10         5      10

If you consider that none of the tanks we have has more than range
1 it doesn't really make sense on infantry.
Hmmmm... but i think that an slow unit that could fire at an range of two is more fun,
maybe a rocket unit with low speed instead of an infantry?

Something like this:
http://www.mnd.gov.tw/armed/missile/mid6-b.htm
http://tw.imagesearch.yahoo.com/search/img?u=b&p=%A4%F5%BDb%A8t%B2%CE

> Unless you already have a specific
> plot in mind for the map, maybe we should first discuss the general
> campaign storyline for a bit. That should make it much easier to come
> up with something for a single mission.

No, I don`t have any idea where it should be.
Is that good or not ?

Well, it's not particularly good, but what we can make of it depends
on whether there are ideas for the campaign story. We'll see.

Because of the map laying background, that is the yellow side attack the blue side,
and attempt to acquire an base of the blue side in the deep mountain, or accross the mountains,
I think it should be some event happen suddenly, which force the yellow side
to take on the blue side while being heavily outnumbered, that is what in my mind.

Something suddenly, and the war begun.

Brain @ TW

人力銀行給你面試保證
http://edm-prg.epaper.com.tw/click.php?ad_code=151010