Re: Manual in the wiki

On 25.11.2004 23:33, Torinthiel wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 05:27:42PM +0000, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > You know that 'make html' in the docs directory creates the HTML version
> > of the man pages, right? No need to cook up custom XSL scripts.
>
> BTW could you add those html files to .cvsignore?

How could I not when you're asking so nicely?

> And is any xml translation planned?

I haven't thought about that very much yet. One the one hand it
would be nice to have, on the other we would have to be much more
careful changing stuff. I'm not sure the manual (and parts of
the interface itself) are mature enough to ensure few and
hopefully only minor updates to the docs.

It may be better to wait with translating the docs for a while.

Jens