Re: New release?

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 06:13:50PM +0200, Henk Jonas wrote:

> >Now that my lazyness has ebbed of a little and my holidays are over
> >(sigh), I'd like to know what our status is. Is anything going to
> >be ready in reasonably short time (whatever that is)? Does it make
> >sense to delay the (still pretty uninteresting) release any longer?
> >If there's a chance of any one of the new features going in, I vote
> >yes, but I don't know about that.

Polish translation is in sync, and will be if only I get notified.
BTW Have you ever considered sending CVS logs on the list (this one or
another)? This would ease guessing whether to 'cvs up' or update
translation.

> [...] So, don't wait for me :-)
>
> BTW: the little bit which disturbed me 10 days ago was the birth of my
> son :-)

Congratulations. But this probably means you won't have much time in
near future. A friend of mine (happy father for two or so months) said
he can't predict when he's sleeping now ;)
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl