Re: [f-cpu] Simulating with GHDL

hi !

Michael Riepe wrote:

On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 02:22:02AM +0200, Yann Guidon wrote:
[...]

Of course I'll try their software, if the conditions are reasonable.
If they give me a perpetual full license without asking for my date of
birth, address, phone number and shoe size, and don't require me to
download dozens of megabytes of stuff from the net, I'll happily use
their SW, HW or whatever they have to offer.

I forgot one more point: The SW must not be nailed down to a specific
IP address.

come on ;-)

it's not IP but MAC address.
and i bet you're root on your own machine so you certainly can
spoof your own MAC, in case you change your NIC.

hmmm i'll check.
but not yet.... it's far from released yet.
but we could be beta-testers ;-P

*sigh*

i was kidding :-P

YG