[f-cpu] First HW implementation could look like...

I just thought about plugging a thing like the APEX 20K PCI dev kit
http://www.altera.com/products/devkits/altera/kit-apex_dev_kit.html
(expensive toy I admit) or any of the competition into a passive
backplane PC case.

Would be around $6k for a complete computer, without having to
do PCB layout and solder (the motherboard problem already solved?).

Problems: only 32M RAM, only 100Mhz Clock frequency ;-)

How complex is the f0? will it fit on a single APEX 20k/Spartan/whatsoever?