RE: (FC-Devel) What Has Been Happening

What is Yes?

Why OmniOrb and not ORBit? (probably the stage of development...)

No GTK+ wrapper (like Sugar or GTK--)?

> I have been using my expertise in the model interchange area.  I have
> been lucky enough to be employed where my efforts at my day job
> coincides with what we need to do here.
>
> What we need now are some people willing to code.  We especially need
> someone to begin the GUI prototype.  Any takers?

That would mean somebody has to work on a useable canvas. I have some experience with canvasses (mainly through failure ;-).

How about the repository? are there any ideas for interfaces? Has somebody found a usable one on the net?

> Unfortunately, I am in class until Friday or I would be more
> verbose and
> detailed.  Anyone willing to help?  With which areas?  What
> can I do to
> help you get started?
>
> More later when there's time.
>
> Thanks for the interest,
>
> Dean

I can probably not be contacted before next monday... I'll see what I can do on my repository approach.

regards,

Arjan