Re: [freehaven-dev] Introduction..

Hello, my name is Josh Patterson,
I've Been lurking on both this Dev Mailing list and on FreeNets for a few
months now, but I havent really paid that much attention to every single
post. I am a contract programmer, especially interested in socket
programming and the like. I program in Java, VB, ASP, javascript, and a very
small amount of c++... I am currently kicking around and writing a small mp3
sharing system for my friends to use for when Napster goes pay =) . I enjoy
programming as a hobby really, it has never been a job to me, although I
make a living at it. Dont mind me, I'm just lurking, but I would be more
than happy to contribute something if my skills could be of service,
especialy in Java!