RE: gEDA-user: geda & guile installation failure

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, SMOBERLY wrote:

> By the way, do you know what the default /bin & /lib locations are that
> ./configure installs to? Is it /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/lib and is this
> standard for the other packages as well? I suppose I can look at the
> ./configure script.

The default for ./configure is always /usr/local/{bin|lib}. If you run
./configure --help , you can see what the defaults are and what switches
configure accepts.

> I apologize in advance for the newbie questions.

Don't. That's what this forum's about. Better ask question than not using
the programs ;-)

Regards,
/spe
! Stefan Petersen, MSc EE         !  \