gEDA-user: Announcing gEDA talks in New York and Boston!

Hello gEDA users --

Mark your calanders!

Ales and I are giving a talk at the DeLUGE meeting on Wednesday, May
5th (2004) at the IBM Building in New York City!  DeLUGE is the
Desktop Linux Users Group for Endusers, an interest group devoted to
promoting (as one might expect) end-user applications running on
Linux.  The meeting announcement is here:

http://www.delugeny.org/

Any readers of the gEDA-users list local to the NYC area should take
the opportunity to come down and see our talks!  We'd love to see you!

Prior to our big presentation in New York, we will be holding a
dry-run of the talks in Boston, MA this coming Saturday (May 1st, 2004).
The dry-run will be held at the Boston Public Library's Allson Branch
at 1pm on Saturday.  If you are local to the Boston area and would
like to see our presentation, please feel free to stop by and check
it out.  For further information about our upcoming dry-run, please feel
free to contact me off list:  sdb AT cloud9 DOT net.

We look forward to seeing you at one of our talks!

Stuart