gEDA-user: Icarus for Win32

Hello people.

It's been a while since I've read the gEDA mailing lists. I have very little time available to catch on, though ;^}

I would like to tell you that I am planning to maintain recent Win32 snapshots of Icarus Verilog in a comfortable setup to make the tool more available for Windows users. For that purpose Steve has been kind enough to provide me space on his server, ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/verilog/snapshots/precompiled/Windows/pbk/

I was also planning to add GtkWave snapshots into it, however the Win32 GTK+ port and current GtkWave's dependencies and configuration process seem to be pretty incompatible. If you have any idea please don't be shy.

Well, 'sall for now. Take care and keep up the good work.

-- /"Inventiveness has not yet come to an end.
PabloBleyerKocik/ Who can tell what machine we shall employ a
pbleyer / year hence in order to perforate the atmosphere?"
@embedded.cl/ -- Der Rote Kampfflieger, Manfred von Richthofen