Re: gEDA-user: Something worng for line and via sizes

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:18:24 +0900
hiroshi <hiroshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When I run DRC and it generates line is too thin !
> I checked by info menu, which shows line size is 7.99 mils not 8mils.
> I changed line size by Route Style to something else and change back to
> 8mils.
> Still line size is 7.99 and clearance is 9,97mils. Status bar shows
> 8mils can 10mils clearance.
>
> How can I solve this problem. I reboot system coupel of times too.

It's a known issue with the GUI. What I do is I edit the pcb file manually.... and using the file->revert thing.

Levente

--

E-Mail: lekovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: ha5ogl

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.