Re: gEDA-user: Re: change from ngspice to gnucap

Markus Feldmann wrote:

Stuart Brorson wrote:

The geda program manager is deprecated. It hasn't been updated in
several years, and is showing signs of age. I suggest you just run
the tools from the command line.

Alternately, you can hack the source to run gnucap.

HTH and fG,

Stuart

Hi,

how do I change the Programm ngspice to gnucap under the Geda GUI ?
There is no Button to execute gnucap.
Only for ngspice.

mfg Markus

Thanks for your fast Answer, but is there any GUI to build the Netlist or another Workaround. I know that i could do this manually by Hand, but for larger Circuits i think, thats an disadvatage.

What Stuart means is use the 'gnetlist' command from the command line to generate the netlist from your schematics. He does not mean you should manually create the netlist with a text editor.

-Dan