Re: gEDA-user: TwoStageAmp example

On 4/1/07, L.J.H. Timmerman wrote:
I just tried yum update geda* on my FC5 box and it reported:
"Could not find update match for geda"

It means that you already have the updated geda's snapshot on fedora core 5 repositories. However it is _not_ the _latest_ geda snapshot of february's. This is because my build failed.

Is this for FC6 only ?

Will this going to be available for FC5 ?

I'm waiting for a fix from another package (build requires). By the end of this week, I should have the green light to push the latest geda's snapshot on FC5 as well.

regards,
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com