Re: gEDA-user: TwoStageAmp example

I suggest you play around with both Gnucap and ngspice, and see which
one suits your purposes.  I believe Gnucap still accepts SPICE syntax
netlists, so you can netlist using spice-sdb and then use either
Gnucap or ngspice for simulation.

So far, I think that the yum installed FC6 gnucap doesn't like the
spice netlist produced by gnetlist.  I say that because, when I
execute

$ gnucap try1.cir

I get messages that look like:

V1 in 0 PULSE(0 1 10ms 0 0 1s 2s)
  ^ ? need 2 more nodes
V1 in 0 PULSE(0 1 10ms 0 0 1s 2s)
       ^ ? what's this?

So I thought I would try compiling the latest development snapshot and
see if that imported my spice netlist better.

As for the new netlist backends for Verilog-AMS or VHDL-AMS to feed
Gnucap:  They will appear as soon as somebody steps up to the plate
and creates them!
So, does that imply that the long term plan is that somebody would
write the appropriate backend for Gnucap?

--wpd