gEDA-user: Re: Icarus Verilog PLI example: PLI_INT32 vs static int

Günter Dannoritzer wrote:
> I modified the vpi_user.c to not needing the other application that
> comes along with that chapter 2 example and compiled it with:
>
>   iverilog-vpi pow_vpi.c vpi_user.c
>   iverilog -opow_test.vvp pow_test.v
>   vvp -M. mpow_vpi pow_test.vvp
>
> The output I am getting is:
>
>  $pow PLI application is being used.
>
>  Segmentation fault

I don't know what you are doing wrong, if anything. Please file
this as a bug report so that it doesn't get lost, because I will
want to deal with this.

You have looked at the User Guide in the iverilog.wikia.com wiki
documentation, yes? If those examples fail for you, then report
that bug with a high priority!-O

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,