gEDA-user: Possible Bug

Hello,

I had a bunch of parameters that I was duplicating across modules,
so I decided to replace them with macro definitions in one file.

After creating this file and including it in my other files, I kept getting
these errors:

warning: macro `include undefined (and assumed null) at this point.

Interestingly, each reported line used the last macro in the file.
Then I remembered Unix's fetish with newlines, so I added a blank
line to my macro file and voila!, everything worked again.

Should this newline be an issue?