Re: gEDA-user: Re: 4-bit_12-LED.png (PNG Image, 1024x768 pixels)

On 4/15/07, Levente <levente.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Svenn Are Bjerkem <svenn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> Microsoft Visio has a feature that make wire jumps automagically. You
> can even deside if the horisontal wires or the vertical wires should
> jump. Arc crossing makes readability of schematics subjectively
> better, just like that "solder" dot to explicite show connection even
> on T-connections. (If the dot happens automagically, then you know
> that there is a connection)

So you want to travel back in the 50's or 60's in USA, where they used to use this on hand drawings... I recall a schematic of a tube amp showing this kind of jumpers... :-)

No, I do not want to. I just explained something to somebody and added a personal opinion on the topic based on my own experience. Did you read the other emails in the thread?

--
Kind regards,
Svenn