Re: gEDA-user: home-made dremel "drill press"

> What I do is drill two pilot holes before applying the photoresist
> in the unusable border around the circuit and use them to align the
> masks before exposure.

What I did this time is add some 13 mil vias outside the board (part
of my usual process is to panelize two boards with a copper border
around them to protect them against TT paper shrinkage), drill those
vias, and use a few 13mil drill bits to "pin" the TT paper in the
right place.  The registration was off by about 10 mils, which wasn't
bad, but I'd need to do better to use 13 mil vias (they're just the
right size for wire wrapping wire).