Re: gEDA-user: home-made dremel "drill press"

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 12:18:48PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> right place.  The registration was off by about 10 mils, which wasn't
> bad, but I'd need to do better to use 13 mil vias (they're just the
> right size for wire wrapping wire).

I cut the sides a little overside, then line them up using a strong
light source.  When they're aligned, I put a few staples in one end,
verify I didn't tweak the alignment, and then staple the other end.
Then I slide the board into the resulting sleeve.  If you let it find
its natural shape, the alignment is very good.  Considering the puny
annular rings around components like resistors in Eagle, it had to be!

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>