Re: gEDA-user: refdes and footprint not automatic from sym to sch

John,
Thanks again. I did check, but after rechecking I found a symbol without
a refdes.
I have the below message that appears two times, which is followed by
the stdin that appears a ton of times.
I have a message "Probably a parenthesis mismatch in
/mnt/sda2/frank..../gafrc.
Most recently read form: schematics

In include my gafrc file. It probably has too many lines. Could you
please cut out the unnecessary ones?
Thanks,
Frank

gafrc
-----
schematics /mnt/sda2/frank/geda_pcb/cti/cti.sch
elements-dir /mnt/sda2/frank/gEDAfrank
components-dir /mnt/sda2/frank/gEDAfrank
(component-library "/mnt/sda2/frank/gEDAfrank")
output-name cti500a