Re: gEDA-user: PCB SYNTAX ERROR BROKEN PIPE

On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 17:05 -0400, Transistor Toaster wrote:

Could you report the output of:

pcb --version

I recall fixing some bugs in the m4 library which resulted in output
like:

stdin17: m4: Bad expression in eval: /4

which you originally reported. With a version number I should be able to
tell if those fixes are present on your knoppix CD.

footprints with "-" in the name, and possibly " ", I can't recall, cause
problems with the m4 processing. If you have any in your schematic, that
might be worth reporting.

Peter