Re: gEDA-user: Move to other side behavior

Aha!  I was using the 'Move selected component to other side: Shift-B'.
I've seen several questions/answers relating to moving components to the
other side, but I didn't catch on to the difference between 'b' and
'Shift-B'.  I also have to adjust between the case-sensitive user
interface in gschem and the non-case-sensitive UI in PCB.  Thanks for
the prompt clarification!

-Ethan