Re: gEDA-user: DRC-GUI

On Sat April 4 2009 12:31:18 pm Peter Clifton wrote:
> Could you search through src/hid/gtk/gui-drc-window.c around lines 652,
> 655, 670 and 673, to see what the effect of changing "font_size" to
> simply "size" is?

I just got the latest from Tracking The Latest over at
http://pcb.gpleda.org/obtaining.html and tested out the new DRC-GUI to
compare it with the GL branch.  I was getting the same font errors Bert got
so I made the changes above which worked well.

Now I have a working DRC-GUI using master from the repo but it still causes
PCB to crash when I use the settings for Thin Draw or Thin Draw Poly.

Hopefully that will help to narrow down the problem.

-Mark