Re: gEDA-user: Crash in gschem

On Sun, 2009-04-26 at 16:30 -0300, John Coppens wrote:

> More testing reveals that, even on an empty 'New' page, a vertical pin
> crashes gechem! (not a horizontal one)

I did some tests yesterday but was not able to see problems -- I use
1.4.3 on Gentoo-AMD64. But indeed I nearly never create new pins --
using a prototype generated with tragesym and only fine-tuning in gschem
is faster, and it ensures that all looks perfect (perfect aligned/sized
text) -- at least for tragesym from 1.5.2. And it ensures that all
attributes are present.