Re: gEDA-user: paid help?

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 21:36:33 -0700
Dave N6NZ <n6nz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Of course, you are asking about something different it seems, not a
> generator, but a parametric tweaker "all masks shall now have offset
> X" -- which is suppose could be handy, but I just regenerate the
> footprint with different parameters.

Yes. There are however a few footprints which can not be generated by a
generator. I use the footgen script for SMTs. Regeneration works, but when a
complicated footprint is needed, I do it by hand. Tweeking the offsets
with PCB or with an editor is ... hard. And a script can be automated by
Makefile or other scripts.

So I'll write some script if I can find the time.

Levente

--
Kovacs Levente <leventelist@xxxxxxxxx>
Voice: +36705071002