Re: gEDA-user: paid help?

On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 01:21 +0200, Levente Kovacs wrote:

> Is there any non-interactive footprint editor around? Like a perl script which

I do not know an editor, but there are non interactive generators like
footgen and my sfg -- for sfg you can set mask offset and clearance very
easy, and if you modify the input data file it generates your desired
spaces in seconds. This was why I wrote it.

For modifying clearance and mask offset of existing footprints: I think
both properties are bound to the whole PCB board and manufacturer, so we
may set it for the whole board, maybe with exceptions for single
devices. I think this is possible, see my question on this list, I will
try that when my next board is finished:

http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Oct-2008/msg00085.html