Re: gEDA-user: input/output ports gschem

Many thanks for the info!

The example about hierarchy design using ports, was pretty useful John.

On the other hand, I see that instead of applying a netname to every
signal connected to an i/o port, I just have to add the pinnumber/label
to the net= attribute of the port(The link was very useful Duncan,
didn't see it surfing on the wiki brefore).

So, now I know how to do it. BUT I feel like gschem could consider
net=SIGNALX to be an implicit form of net=SIGNALX:1 since specifying a
pin in a one pin symbol doesn't make much sense to me. I think this is a
very simple feature to implement. Would be great if it does so.

Best Regards, Felipe.

--
Felipe De la Puente Christen
Mobile Phone    : +56 9 93199807