Re: gEDA-user: input/output ports gschem

Hi,
	Well I just modified s_netattrib.c in gnetlist to do the assumption,
and seems to work. But I think this is part of the front end? With some
extra time reading the code, a better solution would be to verify that
the symbol effectively has only one pin(as DJ suggested), but for now it
just work.

Best Regards, Felipe.

--
Felipe De la Puente Christen