Re: gEDA-user: im new, soy nuevo

On 04/16/2010 04:42 AM, Miguel Sánchez de León Peque wrote:
    Hi Luis,
    I live in Spain, so we wont have problems with the language ;-). The
    only thing I suggest you is to write us personal emails instead of
    using geda-user list if you write in spanish :-)
Por favor, escribe en Espanol!  Algunas quiere practicarlo.

Please, write in Spanish! Some of us want to practice it. (And need to, as you can tell!)

The dual English/Spanish posts are quite helpful.

-Ethan