Re: gEDA-user: im new, soy nuevo

   2010/4/16 Ethan Swint <[1]eswint.ramu@xxxxxxxxxxx>

   On 04/16/2010 04:42 AM, Miguel Sánchez de León Peque wrote:

        Hi Luis,
        I live in Spain, so we wont have problems with the language ;-).
     The
        only thing I suggest you is to write us personal emails instead
     of
        using geda-user list if you write in spanish :-)

     ---

     Por favor, escribe en Espanol!  Algunas quiere practicarlo.

   *Por favor, escribe en Español! Algunas queremos practicarlo. (if you
   are a women)
   *Por favor, escribe en Español! Algunos queremos practicarlo. (if you
   are a men)
   ;-)

     Please, write in Spanish!  Some of us want to practice it.  (And
     need to, as you can tell!)
     The dual English/Spanish posts are quite helpful.
     -Ethan