Re: gEDA-user: Audio processing

   Thanks for your feedback :-)
   First of all, sorry for using this list. I know is a bit "out of
   topic", but I thought you could know something about it ;-). I'll post
   this question where you Eric and Adrian have suggested.
   Thanks for your response, asomers, but that is not what I want (I would
   like to use normal/well-known instruments). If I finally realize that
   my project is too difficult, I'll focus on "one-line-instruments" (as
   saxophone), which will work just fine.
   Thanks again for your help and sorry for my english ;-)
   Miguel