Re: gEDA-user: Patch to PCB build system needs testing/feedback

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Armin Faltl <armin.faltl@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I feel make V=0.5 would be ideal: omit the stuff if everything goes well
> and show the commandline (and the directory this make was started in)
> if an error occurs (not for warnings).

... which you should get if you run "make || make V=1".

In all likelihood, the errors will still be there the second time.

I dunno, this looks suspiciously similar to what the Linux kernel's
kbuild system has been doing for a number of years now. I don't think
it's too much to ask users to re-post build logs with "V=1".

--
- Charles Lepple