Re: gEDA-user: im new, soy nuevo

El mar, 20-04-2010 a las 00:26 +0200, RubÃn GÃmez Antolà escribiÃ:

> Please, don't took seriously my last e-mail, it was only a "joke".
>
> Really, you think is a good idea that all people on this list will
> writing dual (english/his own language)?
>
> How many languages should be in that case on the list? German, spanish,
> french, japanese...

I remember an old thread about the pertinence in create a lists for
spanish language, and about your question i think this will be the test
for new languages lists, if the trafic of a specific language is big
then the new list is neccesary. Of course if the answer to your question
is allow messages in other laguages.

My native language is spanish,  i not use the list a lot for support
because the document in the wiki, manuals and the self list has been
sufficient for me, but this is for me, if the dual language in the
messages for this list is accepted, i can help other people a bit more.

--
Jorge Ernesto Guevara Cuenca

http://www.el-directorio.org/jegc
El sitio para el Software Libre y Linux en Colombia

No leo mensajes tÃcnicos en Colibri
http://www.el-directorio.org/Colibri/UsoLista