Re: gEDA-user: im new, soy nuevo

   On Apr 19, 2010, at 3:26 PM, Rubén Gómez Antolí wrote:

   Hi all:
   El 19/04/10 23:31, Armin Faltl escribió:
   [...]

     Good evening everyone,

     I hope nobody has troube with me writing German here now.

   Please, don't took seriously my last e-mail, it was only a "joke".
   Really, you think is a good idea that all people on this list will
   writing dual (english/his own language)?

   How many languages should be in that case on the list? German, spanish,
   french, japanese...

   I speak stevelish, everyone here apparently didn't notice.....

     Best Wishes,

     Armin

   Regards.
   Salud y Revolución.
   Lobo.
   --
   Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo
   GNU/Linux,