Re: gEDA-user: im new, soy nuevo

Armin Faltl schreef:

> IMHO the purpose of the list is conveying information as clear as possible
> to as many people as possible. While it's ok for me to say hello now and
> then in whatever language and run the occasional joke, the whole thing got
> on my nervers esp. when suggestions of how nice it is to improve spanish
> etc arose. How about improving english?

I live in Belgium. In Belgium there are three official languages, Dutch,
German and French. And because of this multi-language culture there are
sometimes political toubles[1] in Belgium.

And because of that, I have no interest in the same sort of troubles here ;-)
If someone writes in a language I don't understand, I'll just ignore it.
If I understand the language and I can give a meaningfull answer, I'll
try to answer the question.

Of course, because most people understand English, it is a good idea to use
English where possible.

And yes, trying to improve my English is also a good idea ;-)

1 <http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/belgium-at-war-as-flemish-hit-out-at-invasion-of-french-speakers-1950705.html>
--
Met vriendelijke groetjes         - Jan Wagemakers -

... Help me Jebus, help me!                         --Homer Simpson