Re: gEDA-user: im new, soy nuevo

On Apr 22, 2010, at 10:40 AM, Bill Scott wrote:
The most authoritative world wide source on Jive is the scene which Barbara Billingsley, of "Leave it to Beaver" fame, in the movie "Airplane" helps out the flight attendant. Here's a snippet just off the top of my head:

Randy : Can I get you something?
Second Jive Dude : 'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Randy : I'm sorry, I don't understand.
First Jive Dude : Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
Jive Lady : Oh stewardess! I speak jive.
Randy : Oh, good.
Jive Lady : He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him. Randy : All right. Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine? Jive Lady : Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side. Second Jive Dude : What it is, big mama? My mama no raise no dummies. I dug her rap! Jive Lady : Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help!
First Jive Dude : Say 'e can't hang, say seven up!
Jive Lady : Jive dude don't got no brains anyhow! Hmmph!

Note the thinly veiled reference to the substance of the gEDA documentation and the overt reference to the missing symbol for two common 8051 variants.

hang loose blood,
Bill

  soda -> keyboard

--