Re: gEDA-user: PCB configuration skin

Hi all,

FWIW, I have a very dim vieuw about this issue and would be very surprised
if even a very very big protest would help (very very big as in more than
20,000 protests).

It's the choice of volunteers to keep supporting this feature or dropping
it, the volunteers are in control of the repository (mother of all packaged
sources and install binaries).

And the volunteers know there is *no chance* you can keep up with a fork of
GTK on your own.

It's boils down to "Free and Open Source Software" versus " Controlled
Repositories and Distribution Channels".

More useful features were dropped in the history of GTK, and will be.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.