Re: gEDA-user: passing parameters to a subckt

Hello all:

El 26/04/10 13:43, Kai-Martin Knaak escribiÃ:
On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:01:56 +0200, RubÃn GÃmez Antolà wrote:

Power electronics models needed:

- SCR Thyristor
- UJT
- Triac

True.
I forgot those in my list, because I managed to avoid doing power
supplies up to now ;-)

- Etc.

-v, please.
What else components would you find essential to power electronics?

Sorry about but, I can't consideer me an expert in power electronics. I say only the stones that I found on my road.

In other hand, I'm a bit lost in this discussion, is not usual look for
in the web for a macromodel?

The discussion is about a default set of models to get a new user
started. It is specifically not about a complete library of all
components you'll ever need.

Ok, thanks. Is a great idea, a "basic" library with a newbie o recently arrived to gEda can use, without fight too with these area. Go ahead with it!

---<)kaimartin(>---

Regards.

Salud y RevoluciÃn.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.