Re: gEDA-user: DJGPP, was Re: A little puzzled about the purpose of gschem

> gcc 4.4.2 recent enough?

Clicking on the link below in Chrome or IE6 is failing my view of
Action Of Lease Surprise:

http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/dl/ofc/current/v2gnu/gcc442b.zip

I'm shown the contents of the .zip file, rather than starting a
transfer of the .zip file with a Left Click.
Right click in Chrome gets me 'download.htm' and in IE6 gets me 'gcc442b.htm'.

Not what I expect to happen by clicking on the link, which is to start
a transfer of a .zip file.

What are the magic words to download?

I'm behind a firewall where IT has FTP disabled. :-(