Re: gEDA-user: Bug in gnetlist?

Thanks very much!

The first two are almost exactly what I had posted, so thats resolved.
In the case of the third,
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/geda/+bug/698570), I was curious to see
what gnetlist was doing, so I ran it on the schematics with the
options -g geda (Netlist format = geda) and -v (verbose mode).

In the resulting file, i see the lines:

START renamed-nets
DVDD_FPGA -> Vcco2
END renamed-nets

Which definitely means that gnetlist understands and interprets
correctly the fact that the two nets are shorted and drops one name.
Just that this doesn't seem to be happening correctly for multiple
renamings.

~Abhijit