Re: gEDA-user: Bug in gnetlist?

2011/4/5 Abhijit Kshirsagar <abhijit86k@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Â I have multi-page schematics with a number of off-page connectors
> Â (realised using the symbols input-1.sym and input-2.sym) as described
> Â in the howto:
> Â [1]http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:na_howto#what_is_the_net_attribut
> Â e_used_for
> Â I noticed that if multiple net attributes happen to be present on the
> Â same net in the schematic, then the netlist seems to treat them as
> Â completely different nets and /ignores/ any interconnections.

I suspect your case is covered by one of the bugs below:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/geda/+bug/698395
https://bugs.launchpad.net/geda/+bug/698524
https://bugs.launchpad.net/geda/+bug/698570

Two of them were recently fixed in the git HEAD, so you can try to use
development version of gnetlist to check.
The remaining bug is harder to fix.
--
Krzysztof KoÅciuszkiewicz
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci