Re: gEDA-user: zview/ngscope

I just want to throw my opinion out there. I have been using geda
(gschem and pcb) for years and I have yet to find a satisfactory
waveform viewer, simulation gui, and netlister.

Kudos to someone who wants try to make a legitimate waveform viewer,
the open source EDA community needs one. I for one use gnuplot but
would like something much more interactive than that in the future.