gEDA-user: Oscopy input formats (was Re: zview/ngscope)

(Sorry for the late reply, I had some troubles with mails)

Le mardi 05 avril 2011 Ã 14:19 +0900, Andrzej a Ãcrit :
> if it only supported more input formats
Which input formats ? There are a lot of them out there. I need some
help to include them in oscopy. Basically, at least pointers to the
description of the format and some samples files for testing.
Currently I'm writing documentation (code comments and user/dev manuals)
to help anybody to write its own import routine for oscopy. Once done I
plan to update the website (oscopy.org), merge the dev branch with
stable and finally announce the release.
In the meantime, any feedback on oscopy in its current dev state is
welcomed.

Arnaud.