Re: gEDA-user: zview/ngscope

Hi Alex,

I don't have any ideas really. I just know there are some commercial products I won't use if they are given to me... one was and I'm returning it.

The basic o'scope control panel works pretty well actually. I'm not crazy about emulating round knobs, but the controls do what the user needs done mostly in an intuitive way. But that may be outside the scope of a waveform viewer. Control of the scope is not the same as viewing the waveform.

I'm not sure I really have the time right now to think about this. If I spend some time with this I'll drop you a note.

Rick