Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20100929 released

>> It might be worth trying to revert the GTK it builds against to 2.16.x
>
> Thanks, I'll try that. I thought it might be GTK related.

Hmm, I reverted back to 2.16.6 (which is the same as the previous
build), but still having the same problem. Looks like I am going to
have to roll back each package and see which one causes the issue.

A question in this regard - if I rebuild a library (e.g. gtk+) do I
then need to rebuild all the packages which come after it in the
build-all.sh script? How exactly do they all related to each other
during the build process? Or does the .exe just need to be able to
access the dll at runtime?